As per government guidelines, we are expected to maintain physical distancing. We are not currently offering nursery or children's ministries on-site, but will resume some of these programs soon. Children are still welcome to attend any service with their families.
If you are planning to attend, please observe the following protocols:
- If the event requires registration, then the registration form will be available here. In that case, please register before you come.
- Before you come, please conduct a self-assessment. If the self-assessment recommends that you say home, please do.
- Masks are legally required in indoor public settings. Some exceptions and more information can be found in the Halton by-law here and our church policy on this matter can be found here. Masks are available in the foyer if you need one.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water before you come. Restrooms will be open but minimizing their use will help us keep them clean for those who need them. Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Please avoid loitering in the front hallway. Please practice physical distancing within the building. Avoid physical contact with people outside your household.
- Please sit within your family unit or those in your "social bubble." Please cooperate with our welcome team members, who are working to ensure there are appropriate physically distanced seats for everyone.
- Current guidelines from Halton Region discourages singing in public places, but music will still be led from the platform. We encourage attendees to enter into the spirit of worship in whichever means you choose to participate.
- An offering box will be available to deposit donations as offering plates will not be passed during the service.
Let's be good stewards of the opportunity we've been given. This is a chance to show love and grace to one another despite our different viewpoints. By doing so, we also show love to our community.
Jeremiah 29:7 But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.