As per government guidelines, we will host a limited number of people in each service, and we look forward to seeing you. The 10:00am service will continue to be live-streamed. The 11:30am "second hour" follow-up time is conducted in-person with a video conference option for those who cannot attend the main 10am service. We are not currently offering nursery or children's ministries on-site.
If you are planning to attend, please observe the following protocols:
- Please register here and attend only if you have registered, so that we keep our numbers under the allowable limit.
- Before you come, please conduct a self-assessment. If you have any symptoms as listed, or if you have come into contact with someone exhibiting symptoms, or if you have traveled outside Ontario in the last 14 days, please do NOT attend and contact us so we can confirm someone else in your place.
- Masks are legally required in indoor public settings. Some exceptions and more information can be found in the Halton by-law here and our church policy on this matter can be found here. Masks are available in the foyer if you need one.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water before you come. Restrooms will be open but minimizing their use will help us keep them clean for those who need them. Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Please avoid loitering in the front hallway. Please practice physical distancing within the building. Avoid physical contact with people outside your household.
- Please sit within your family unit. Groups of chairs are available 2 meters apart. Please cooperate with our welcome team members, who are working to ensure there are appropriate physically distanced seats for everyone.
- Current guidelines from Halton Region discourages singing in public places, but music will be led from the platform. We encourage attendees to enter into the spirit of worship by humming along and meditating on the words of the songs.
- An offering box will be available to deposit donations as offering plates will not be passed during the service.
Let's be good stewards of the opportunity we've been given. This is a chance to show love and grace to one another despite our different viewpoints. By doing so, we also show love to our community.
Jeremiah 29:7 But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.