Graceway's Ongoing Response to COVID-19
As we continue to adjust to the new realities around us, we are working to make connecting with Graceway as easy as possible and to find solutions for us to continue ministry through these next few weeks. None of these are perfect solutions or exact substitutes for the gathering of a local church, so we continue to long for the day when we can be together.
- Our Morning Worship Services are physically closed to the church family and the public, but are livestreamed on the Graceway YouTube Channel. We encourage you to bookmark and/or subscribe to this channel in order to receive a notification when we go live. We also provide a link to this stream on the Graceway Facebook Page.
- Our Adult Bible Study (Second Hour) takes place on Zoom, on Sunday at 11:30am. If you would like to join us for this Bible Study, please contact us.
- Sunday School classes are held on Zoom on Sunday afternoon. Parents will receive a link to their children's class. Please note that these classes have been scheduled through the afternoon in order to allow the different age groups to participate within device and bandwidth restrictions.
- On Thursdays at 7:00pm, we host an online Bible Study and Prayer time using Zoom. If you would like to join us for this Bible Study, please contact us.
One of the biggest challenges we face as a church when we don't have a weekly gathering is the financial reality of not taking an offering. However, the expenses of ministry continue. We are working to make it as easy as possible for you to continue giving faithfully to God's work at Graceway. More details will follow, but here are a few options to consider:
- Tithe.ly is our online giving solution where you can give via a credit card. There are associated fees, which you can cover for us along with your donation if you wish.
- So far, the postal service is still operating and you are welcome to mail us a cheque at any time to Graceway Baptist Church, 103 Martin St., Milton, ON L9T 2R3.
We continue to pray for each of you as you live and work during these unusual times. We trust the God who has seen tomorrow and will remain faithful. Please let us know if we can help you in any way during these next few weeks.
(Updated May 3, 2020)